An interview with Ilia Delio on the “Bible for Normal People” podcast:
Grounding God in Evolution
In this episode of The Bible for Normal People Podcast, Pete and Jared talk with Ilia Delio about the relationship between God and science as they explore the following questions:
- When did science and religion come into conflict with one another?
- Should our understanding of science expand our understanding of God?
- How does evolution disclose who God is?
- Where did the idea that science and religion are opposed come from?
- How can reconciling science and faith be healing for us?
- What is God’s relationship to evolution?
- What should we use to understand God better?
- What are some problems with Darwinian evolution?
- How does God relate to physics?
- What does it mean that evolution is a complexification process?
- Are there some ways in which it is easier to keep science and religion at odds?
- What is quantum entanglement?
Powered by RedCircle