- What is God?
- As we enter the mystery of God, language fails us, and the mystery grasps us all the more.
- The mystery of God is the same mystery at the heart of physics.
- There’s nothing outside the existence of God. God is existence itself.
- God’s love is so infinite that there is nothing in this creation that’s un-loveable or unloved by God.
- This is a finite creation. Wherever there are boundaries there is the possibility of suffering. Suffering and death are part of the life cycle.
- Reincarnation discussion. Are multiple incarnations sequential or simultaneous?
- A deep experience of the mystery of God supports the freedom to speculate, dream, and imagine.
- Science and religion need one another in order to fully understand the world.
- The necessity and drawbacks of specialization and the complexification of knowledge.
- If our hearts are grounded in holy mystery we become more fully God-like in our actions.
- Humanity won’t have a sustainable future unless we renew the deeper dimension in our lives.
- Cyborgs and transhumanism
- The mutually beneficial relationship between spiritual and material technologies.
- A profound spiritual transformation is underway.
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s idea of a new religion of the earth, retaining the wisdom of the past but creating something new for the future.
- Wherever in the universe intelligent life exists, it will search for ultimate intelligence.
- Intelligent design
- The core energy of the universe – God – is love. The force that creates stars is the same force that manifests as love in humans.
- Love is the highest knowledge. In the evening of life, we shall be judged on love alone.
- Making love the lens through which we see all of life.
- “The more I am in union with another, the more I am in touch with myself, because it’s the core of myself that’s in union.”
- What might the world be like if everyone were enlightened?
Ilia Delio – Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
About the Magazine
New Creation is the Center for Christogenesis online magazine dedicated to deepening our awareness of God, Cosmos, and Humanity in a scientific age.
Ω Vision and Ω Spirit cover questions of the theology and spirituality of the Center for Christogenesis worldview. Other areas include our What is God Today? video series, the Visio Divina image gallery, a Resources section with videos and PowerPoints, and the latest from Ilia Delio.