C4C Director of Operations & Programs
The C4C seeks a director of operations and programs who will creatively expand the work of C4C to reach younger generations. Reporting to the CEO/Founder, the Director of Operations & Programs is responsible for managing the administration, programs, website, fundraising and outreach of the Center for Christogenesis. The Director of Operations & Programs implements the strategic vision of the Board under the direction of the CEO/Founder.
- Ensures ongoing excellence of C4C programs through rigorous program evaluation, consistent oversight of technology, finance and administration, fundraising, communications, social media and systems. Recommends to the CEO/Founder timelines and resources needed to achieve the organization’s strategic goals.
- Ensures effective systems to track progress and regularly evaluate program components, in order to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the CEO/Founder, board, funders, and other constituents.
- Maintains close communications with the CEO/Founder regarding strategy, vision and objectives.
- Oversees vendor contract execution and compliance consistent with C4C objectives.
- Implements effective communications to create strong public awareness of C4C and its mission, including C4C’s web presence, webinars, special events, and annual conference.
- Directs ongoing content creation and updating of C4C website and email communications.
- Ensures timely and proper filings with governmental authorities.
- Hires and works with competent vendors.
- Selects appropriate venues and service providers for C4C’s annual conference and other events and oversee such events to ensure success.
- In collaboration with CEO/Founder, implements operational and programming goals for the organization in line with the mission, vision, and long-range strategic plan of C4C.
- Develops an annual operating budget for review by the CEO/Founder and approval by the Board.
- Monitors financial performance (income & expenses) and reports any variances from budget.
- Oversees performance within guidelines of Grants awarded to C4C.
The Director of Operations & Programming will be a visionary leader, thoroughly committed to C4C’ s views and mission. All candidates should have proven experience in operations, fundraising, web-based programming and relationship management.
Specific requirements include:
- Adept at editing and posting in social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Experience in operating a web-based nonprofit organization, including vision, partnership development, staff supervision, fundraising, financial management, and governance.
- Understanding of and commitment to the field of emerging science and spirituality.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Results-oriented, dynamic leader who can execute ambitious and thoughtful strategies while ensuring operational excellence.
- High level strategic thinking and planning, including the ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, interpreting data from Google Analytics and YouTube Analytics, decision making and reporting.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
Position: Full-time — no relocation
Salary and benefits: Negotiable, depending on experience
Start Date: March 1, 2022
To apply, please send cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org